SERVICE QUALITY GUARANTEE
ISO 9001: 2008 envisages an approach based on the organization’s process management and, hence, a much more logical structure, customer orientation and customer satisfaction assessment, as well as top management’s commitment to continuous improvement.
The advantages of quality management system certification
– satisfying the requirements of clients, business partners and legal requirements
– increasing the credibility and trust in the quality of the products / services
– increasing customer satisfaction
– a greater understanding of the organization’s processes, which implies a firm commitment of management, a clear definition of responsibilities and authorities, improved internal and external communication, more efficient use of resources and reduction of non-compliance costs
– creating the framework for continuous improvement